Dear brother/ mam.. My name is ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brother and sister do pray for me. I have lost one of my friends' important documents. I have searched everywhere in my house but I can't find anymore. Please pray for me I hope they if you pray for me in the name of Jesus Christ He will surely give me back the lost item. I believed that...
Replies
9
Views
351
Dear brother my name is ###. My mother is ### she is ### years now. ### days back while she was getting down from bus her left leg slipped and she got severe swelling and few scratches on the left leg. She is taking treatment since ### days she is suffering with infection due to that and going...
Replies
9
Views
616
hi sir/mam, my name is ###. I have invested a large amount in one finance app which gives high returns. It has been completed more than five months but I am unable to get my investment amount from them. So please pray for me to get my money back and clear all my financial problems.
Replies
8
Views
373
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,136
Messages
16,784,693
Members
648,713
Latest member
Shootenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom