Dead Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for our dead marriage to be resurrected.
 
Please reconcile this marriage with love and perfect kindness per your Will in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last night I dreamt I seen a marriage that stopped at divorce. But the demons that cause the divorce didn't stop working in harming the spouses. I seen the 1st spouse. That the husband tried to get another spouse copy her. A mimicking spirit was in operation in full force in that married man's...
Replies
9
Views
125
Please pray for my husband ###. or our marriage. He's been with someone else and I'm hurting 😭.
Replies
13
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,572
Members
651,081
Latest member
Cyruinonwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom