Day 11, Fitness Challenge (We're baccckkkkk)

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Dear Heavenly Father, creator of all, we come to You today, thanking You for everything that You did for us on Calvary. Thanking You for giving life for us. We just want to take a moment and tell you how grateful we truly are. I ask You to bless us as we start off our week. Renew our strength and motivation. Help us to reach a greater level of determination. In Jesus' name. Amen

Welcome back everyone and for any newcomers, welcome. As we start day 11, I just want to wish everyone a blessed week in all that you do. Just a few changes today.
1) Pray
2) Find a comfortable spot
3) Do 10 situps, with your hands interlocked behind your head and keep your feet posted on the floor as much as possible.
4) Do 10 pushups
5) Do 15 crunches (lay on your back with your legs about 10 inches off of the floor and knees bent. Place your hands across your chest, on your shoulders or behind your head. Use your abs when coming up, not your neck.)
6) Lay flat on your back, with hands behind your head. Lift your legs up in the air and pedal as if you were on a bicycle for 3 mins. Rest and then do it for another 3 minutes
7) Do 10 jumping jacks(if you are able)
8) Go on a brisk walk for 7 minutes or jog in place.
9) Drink at least 8 glasses of water today
10) Drink at least one glass of milk(if you are able)
11) Take vitamin
12)Stretch out on the floor and get into push up position. Bring yourself up and then lower yourself down as if you are doing a pushup. Stay on the lowered position with your stomach tightened for 15 seconds and then release. If you are able do it twice
13) Lay flat on your back. Lift your legs up about 2 inches from the floor, hold for 10 seconds and relax. Repeat 3 times. Also good for the abs.

*Note* These exercises are in no particular order. It's good to do all of the exercises first before you go on the walk or jog.

Menu
If you havent already, try and eat a boiled egg in morning
Also try and add a tuna salad to your daily diet. (Lettuce, tuna, almonds, fruit flavored vinegar, a touch of ceasar dressing) Very good
** For all of you coffee drinkers, please try and cut down. i.e, if you are used to drinking 5 cups, drink four instead

Blessings

Lord, Strengthen and Guide all us as we try to Get Healthy in Your Glory. Lord, Bless Stephanie today and everyday Lord, for she is so special to all of us on this site. In Jesus Name Amen

Ok Greg, whatever way works for you. I just know for some, if you try and mix them up, like I have them posted, then you may get tired faster.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Yes, Maam. I think I can manage all but the jumping jacks. Bad knees. For the record I'm in the gym this morning but may have changed again by the time you wake up. :)

Similar Requests

• Article
Bible Verses About Never Give Up Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Galatians 6:9 - And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Luke 1:37 - For with God nothing shall be impossible. 2 Chronicles 15:7 - Be...
Replies
Views
We all know through God‘s word he said do not give in to strong drink, Do not be a drunken, but be drunken with the Holy Spirit I pray According to Leviticus 10:8-11 English Standard Version 8 And the Lord spoke to Aaron, saying,9 “Drink no wine or strong drink, you or your sons with you...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Joshua 10–12 , Luke 1:39–56 Let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18 What would cause someone to help a competitor? For a restaurant owner named Adrian, it was the opportunity to encourage other struggling local restaurant owners...
Replies
Views
Father, I ask the following prayer for love to overflow in real knowledge and discernment between my myself and my wife, in Jesus' Name. Thank you. 9 "And this I pray, that your love may overflow still more and more in real knowledge and all discernment, 10 so that you may discover the things...
Replies
Views
Father, I ask the following prayer for love to overflow in real knowledge and discernment between my myself and my wife, in Jesus' Name. Thank you. 9 "And this I pray, that your love may overflow still more and more in real knowledge and all discernment, 10 so that you may discover the things...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom