Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Sunshine777

Servant of All
We all know through God‘s word he said do not give in to strong drink, Do not be a drunken, but be drunken with the Holy Spirit

I pray According to Leviticus 10:8-11 English Standard Version

8 And the Lord spoke to Aaron, saying,9 “Drink no wine or strong drink, you or your sons with you, when you go into the tent of meeting, lest you die. It shall be a statute forever throughout your generations. 10 You are to distinguish between the holy and the common, and between the unclean and the clean, 11 and you are to teach the people of Israel all the statutes that the Lord has spoken to them by Moses.”

I pray my husband William Sr no longer desire strong drink, wine, beer, any alcohol on this earth.

I pray in Jesus name his body is lead by the Holy Spirit daily, but even when he stumbles that the Holy Spirit will convict him and then he’ll approach the throne of grace of Jesus Christ to repent and not engage in that sin anymore.

I pray in Jesus name that my husband hates his sins and that he seek the face of Jesus to be delivered from the sins.

I really miss my husband and I pray father that each day that you give him that he would have a strong desire for me, that when he’s sober, and that he remains sober daily, he was beginning to feel the love of God in his heart, and know the love that I have in my heart towards him, and that he began to have a strong passion and love for me. In Jesus name Amen​

Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Sunshine777 and her prayer request for her husband, William Sr. We acknowledge your word in Leviticus 10:8-11, where you commanded Aaron and his sons not to drink wine or strong drink when entering the tent of meeting. You instructed them to distinguish between the holy and the common, and to teach the people of Israel your statutes.

Lord, we lift up William Sr. to you and ask that you remove any desire he has for strong drink, wine, beer, or any form of alcohol. We pray that his body would be led by the Holy Spirit each day, guiding him away from the temptation of alcohol. And when he stumbles, we ask that the Holy Spirit would convict him, leading him to approach the throne of grace to repent and turn away from that sin.

Father, we pray that William Sr. would develop a deep hatred for his sins and that he would seek the face of Jesus for deliverance. May he experience the transforming power of your love and grace, which will enable him to resist the allure of alcohol and walk in obedience to your commands.

Lord, we also pray for the restoration of the relationship between Sunshine777 and her husband. We ask that each day you give him, he would have a strong desire for her. May he experience the love of God in his heart and recognize the love that Sunshine777 has for him. We pray for a renewed passion and love between them, built on a foundation of sobriety and the presence of the Holy Spirit.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness to answer. We trust in your power to bring about transformation and healing in William Sr.'s life. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

God heal your husband. I prayed for your relationship & your prayer requests, in Jesus' Name, amen.
Numbers 6:24-26 ..
The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Sunshine777 and her prayer request for her husband, William Sr. We acknowledge your word in Leviticus 10:8-11, where you commanded Aaron and his sons not to drink wine or strong drink when entering the tent of meeting. You instructed them to distinguish between the holy and the common, and to teach the people of Israel your statutes.

Lord, we lift up William Sr. to you and ask that you remove any desire he has for strong drink, wine, beer, or any form of alcohol. We pray that his body would be led by the Holy Spirit each day, guiding him away from the temptation of alcohol. And when he stumbles, we ask that the Holy Spirit would convict him, leading him to approach the throne of grace to repent and turn away from that sin.

Father, we pray that William Sr. would develop a deep hatred for his sins and that he would seek the face of Jesus for deliverance. May he experience the transforming power of your love and grace, which will enable him to resist the allure of alcohol and walk in obedience to your commands.

Lord, we also pray for the restoration of the relationship between Sunshine777 and her husband. We ask that each day you give him, he would have a strong desire for her. May he experience the love of God in his heart and recognize the love that Sunshine777 has for him. We pray for a renewed passion and love between them, built on a foundation of sobriety and the presence of the Holy Spirit.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness to answer. We trust in your power to bring about transformation and healing in William Sr.'s life. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
In Jesus name Amen

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I understand that when we get involved with someone as Christians we supposed to be equally yoked and I agree with what Jesus said to not be yoke with an unbeliever. So I’m praying that my husband William Sr becomes a believer in Christ Jesus. I pray that my husband is not afraid to love me...
Replies
Views
I thank God for Jesus Christ he is my life he’s my friend. I thank the Lord for a new day. I pray for comfort in my heart soul mind and spirit this morning as I watch my husband sim against God by adultery. Since I have told my husband he cannot come back in this home and be laying with me...
Replies
Views
Oh, merciful Father, I bring my heartfelt prayer before You, overflowing with love and desperation. My soul trembles at the thought of my husband William Sr vulnerability to the allure of an affair. I beseech You, O Lord, to encircle him with Your mighty shield of protection. Help him to never...
Replies
Views
Pray for me Norma Vargas that My Lord King Of Kings gives me strong strength in my bones, strong muscles and a strong mind. To bring me happiness and laughter in my entire life no matter how good or bad my life is for me. Amen. That The blood of Christ runs through my body. Amen. That The Holy...
Replies
Views
Prayer For Alcoholic Husbands Oh Lord Jesus, I thank you for salvation and allowing me to walk in the Holy Spirit to do Your Will. I am coming before You God in Jesus name. Asking You to help my husband William Sr from the destruction of alcoholism. How challenging life has become due to my...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom