Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
My daughter has been struggling with depression and anxiety. I am a member of the ### ministry so I feel kind of like I failed her and that I cannot help her. I pray for God's wisdom in leading us in the direction of her healing! And if she needs psychological care for a while that the Lord would provide the right people and the finances.
Lord let anxiety and depression be set free in your mighty name amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would really like prayer for my daughter ### as she is really struggling with her emotional and psychological health. Her doctor thinks that she has bipolar. She is struggling to get up on a morning to get dressed and to get out. She has an appointment with the mental health team in four...
Replies
10
Views
169
God my daughter lives in ###. She say it is a difficult language. She is living there for ### years now with her baby daughter and husband. She struggles to learn th language. I ask that You would give her the wisdom to learn the language to help her to feel more welcome and willing to learn
Replies
12
Views
154
Lord, help my daughter appreciate the people You’ve placed in her life and recognize the blessings she already has. Teach her to slow down, embrace quiet moments, and find joy in simply being still, even when life feels boring. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,124
Messages
16,784,558
Members
648,697
Latest member
Ashualpandael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom