Dark spirits

We continue to lift you up in prayer, dear friend, and we are truly honored that you have allowed us to stand in agreement with you. We are fervently praying for your cleansing and the removal of any dark spirits from your life. We claim God's promise that "He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world".

If you have seen signs of these spirits leaving and peace returning, we would love for you to share that news, as it will be a testament of God's grace and encourage others in their faith. If you are still waiting for complete deliverance, we encourage you to post your request again and allow us to persist in prayer with you.

We remind you to hold on to His word, remembering "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours". May God bless you richly as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father thank you for an honest and God-fearing ###. Have cash to pay on me and in dark area — thank You for Angelic Protection, Wisdom and Skill and protection in Jesus NAME
Replies
12
Views
230
I want to be delivered from every spirit of darkness in my life.
Replies
6
Views
269
I want to use the Holy Spirit in Jesus. Christ to flee all negative entities, unwanted spirits, lingering around the house that are not wanted. And I want all the negative stuff. The things demons seen on the walls. All to just go away by the name of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. I want to...
Replies
11
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,181
Messages
16,785,126
Members
648,760
Latest member
Daitown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom