Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Isaiah 58:1 "Shout it aloud, do not hold back. Raise your voice like a trumpet. Declare to my people their rebellion and to the descendants of Jacob their sins.

WHOSE BABY IS IT?
We must be mindful of whose advice we follow. Nowhere in the Bible are we instructed to mock, mistreat, or disrespect our neighbor to get a blessing. Yet, the devil will have you cursing your neighbor out, turning your backs on your own, including those who are counted among "the least of these," tormenting the innocent, and literally going in circles – round and round you go, in exchange for “so called blessings" as long as you fall down and worship them, doing the rituals that they instruct, i.e. "JUMP!"

As Solomon so accurately judged, we can tell whose baby it is (who has a city's best interest at heart) by the approach they choose, and the terms they are willing to accept. Will they advise people to rely on foolish rituals, that only lead to loss and ultimate destruction of their own city? Or will they relay the instructional, life-saving message of the Gospel, as summed up Jesus’s first, post baptismal, sermon?

Matthew 4:17, “From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, REPENT for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”​

While others may have you cursing at your neighbor, which unfortunately, only serves to curse yourselves; there is no need for those who are Christ-like to curse any man, we simply leave it in God’s hands. His will be done. Therefore, in standing on God’s Word, we pray for them. I stand on the promises of God, with “yea and amen,” especially with regard to the ministry wherein He has predestined and proven me. God calls us into ministry to save many lives through imparting the truth: The Gospel of Repentance for the Remission of sin. There are consequences for those who interfere in that life-saving calling.

Genesis 27:29 (b) Those who curse you will be cursed, those who bless you will be blessed. [MSG]​

God knows the intent of every heart. Even as I eat the foods given I pray, not only that even the attempt to heep hot coals on my head, by those who are being deceived by the misinfluece and false teachings of reprobate spirits will recoil, and that firey darts be turned aways back; I also pray that those who operate in such hatred, manipulation, and disrespect of neighbor will be blessed with wisdom, understanding, and compassion. In Jesus' name. Amen.

The Good News (The Gospel) is “REPENTANCE:”

Mark 1:14-15 [AMP] Now after John was arrested and put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the good news (the Gospel) of the kingdom of God, And saying, The [appointed period of] time is fulfilled (completed), and the kingdom of God is at hand; REPENT (have a change of mind which issues in regret for past sins and in change of conduct for the better) and believe (trust in, rely on, and adhere to) the good news (the Gospel).

You don’t punish a person for simply delivering the good news of repentance just because you don’t want to hear it, especially when you’ve never engaged them with Godly love: That was done to Jesus, and all of the disciples. Yet, somehow you demand a blessing, thereby cursing your own blessing even before you get it. Isaiah 47:13 (a) All the counsel you have received has only worn you out!

GOT YOU GOING IN CIRCLES

(Like the children of Israel, round and round you go)

God’s way has and will always work best.

Similar Requests

• Article
To: The Cities That Have Ears To Hear Before I get to the crux of this entry, God has first given me instruction to divide the following scripture. I, the Lord, will punish all those, both Israelites and foreigners, who reject me and set up idols in their hearts so they fall into sin, and who...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Does it seem like this city wins and prospers more when she comes against me? So did Jerusalem-Judah when she came against Jeremiah, the one they, and their false prophets accused of being a false prophet. There were many coming and going from the Temple, both in the days of Jeremiah and when...
Replies
Views
  • Article
To The Cities Who Have Ears To Hear: Guard the good deposit that was entrusted to you —guard it with the help of the Holy Spirit who lives in us. (2 Timothy 1:14) The primary gift, The Gospel (the truth about Jesus), is perfectly guarded when the one who is indwelled remains faithful and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Before I continue in the "Processes," discourse, especially as has been at work in this city, I must say this to the cities that have ears to hear: You don't ever, I don't care what the situation, nor how urgent the matter, you are never to turn to idols. You are never to seek their...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Preface: In urban vernacular, to say to someone "You got served," is to generally convey a message of having put one in his/her place or to have triumphed over. Howbeit, scriputrally translated, it simply means, because God has blessed you, bless someone else. Because Jesus gave freely to us...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom