Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Before I continue in the "Processes," discourse, especially as has been at work in this city, I must say this to the cities that have ears to hear: You don't ever, I don't care what the situation, nor how urgent the matter, you are never to turn to idols. You are never to seek their instructions, nor carry them out. Always seek God's instructions - He has provided an entire manual for our benefit. Most often God's instruction is "WAIT:" And again I say wait. It often reminds me of a pedestrian traffic light, but it is always in our best interest.

When the false prophets, that tormented and accused Jeremiah of being a false prophet, influenced the people to go along with removing the yoke from their city, (which the yoke on Jeremiah's neck symbolized), they indeed prospered. But, that wasn't God's instruction; it was the instruction of false prophets, defiantly done in God's name.

Please bear with me for a moment while transport Jeremiah into this twenty-first century scenario: "We don't need Jeremiah to instruct us; we have our own preachers teachers, and online influencers. We're simply going to continue to do things our way. We're gonna remove that wooden yoke, act like we don't see him. Ignore the negativity that Jeremiah is speaking over our city, he's weakening teams; let's go ahead and win some games and prosper. But first, let's accuse him of being a false prophet, and cause the people to mistrust him by going online lying and gossiping about him. Hold Jeremiah accountable, put him in jail. Jeremiah is a false prophet!!!" So proclaimed the false prophets.
  • Render Jeremiah invisible, trample him underfoot: Do whatever we have to do to win a ball game (fertile, increase, prosper - aka Baal worship - Jezebel and Ahab's god).
  • The futility of dols: Act like you don't see Jeremiah, but mock him (even wear the same colors he wears) so that you bear witness to one another testifying against your own lie.
I don't care how much it "looks like" it's working, idolatry is still idolatry...and to be sure, God will lead you into the temptation of your heart's folly; especially when you attach His name to it. Holiness and idolatry do not mix. Such, renders you lukewarm, worthy only to be spewed out of God's mouth.

When sin is committed against a neighbor, God will test the perpetrator using the measure that was measured. Would you really love yourself by casting yourself out into the streets, mocking, and turning your back, without cause? God will reveal your lie by measuring the same back to you; especially as a city. Why? Because your willful sin insults His Spirit of grace. Those atrocities, for our sake, were done to Him by the cities, when He walked the earth in human form. Therefore: Hebrews 10:30 For we know Him who said, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord. And again, “The Lord will judge His people.”

While God’s response to idolatry isn't always as immediate as it was with Ananias and Sapphira, it is always the same - punitive.

Though God already knows the deeds that are done, He oftentimes instructs His servants to, write it into evidence, so that when presenting His case against a city, He'll simply say: Isaiah 65:12 "Therefore will I number you to the sword, and you shall all bow down to the slaughter: because when I called, you did not answer; when I spoke, you did not hear; but did evil before my eyes, and did choose that wherein I delighted not."

Every city must know that when God calls you into account, He's not going inquire about what His representatives did; He foreknows those whom He has called according to His purpose. Though Adam tried to place the blame on both Eve and on God, God did not ask, "Adam, where is Eve?" He asked, "Adam, where are YOU?" God simply requires that the city welcomes and cares for His servants. He didn’t say to assess whether or not they are able-bodied: Jesus, and all of His original twelve were, not only able-bodied, but skilled and knowledgeable as well. Jesus simply said care for my little ones.

Man often attempts to acquit his sin by incorporating Jesus into his foolishness; but Jesus, (God in the flesh) no more approves of sin than the Father. Romans 13:9 The commandments, "You shall not commit adultery," "You shall not murder," "You shall not steal," "You shall not covet," and whatever other command there may be, are summed up in this one command: "Love your neighbor as yourself."

I remain in absolute awe and trembling at The Word of God; and, I am so humbly proud of the representatives that He sends forth from other cities, who exhibit the faith and courage to simply do it His way.

And Jesus said:
John 14:15 If you love me, keep my commandments.

❤​

Note: You can pretend not to see me; you can even pretend in absolute silence; the Spirit bears witness to the interference in God's process.

DOES GOD NOT KNOW
(My assignment is simply to tell you)

Again please pardon spelling and grammatical errors.

Last edited:
Before I continue in the "Processes," discourse, especially as has been at work in this city, I must say this to the cities that have ears to hear: You don't ever, I don't care what the situation, nor how urgent the matter, you are never to turn to idols. You are never to seek their instructions, nor carry them out. Always seek God's instructions - He has provided an entire manual for our benefit. Most often God's instruction is "WAIT:" And again I say wait. It often reminds me of a pedestrian traffic light, but it is always in our best interest.

When the false prophets, that tormented and accused Jeremiah of being a false prophet, influenced the people to go along with removing the yoke from their city, (which the yoke on Jeremiah's neck symbolized), they indeed prospered. But, that wasn't God's instruction; it was the instruction of false prophets, defiantly done in God's name.

Please bear with me for a moment while transport Jeremiah into this twenty-first century scenario: "We don't need Jeremiah to instruct us; we have our own preachers teachers, and online influencers. We're simply going to continue to do things our way. We're gonna remove that wooden yoke, act like we don't see him. Ignore the negativity that Jeremiah is speaking over our city, and let's go ahead and win some games and prosper. But first, let's accuse him of being a false prophet, and cause the people to mistrust him by going online lying and gossiping about him. Hold Jeremiah accountable, put him in jail. Jeremiah is a false prophet!!!" So proclaimed the false prophets.
  • Render Jeremiah invisible, trample him underfoot: Do whatever we have to do to win a ball game (fertile, increase, prosper - aka Baal worship - Jezebel and Ahab's god).
  • The futility of dols: Act like you don't see Jeremiah, but mock him (even wear the same colors he wears) so that you bear witness to one another testifying against your own lie.
I don't care how much it "looks like" it's working, idolatry is still idolatry...and to be sure, God will lead you into the temptation of your heart's folly; especially when you attach His name to it. Holiness and idolatry do not mix. Such, renders you lukewarm, worthy only to be spewed out of God's mouth.

When sin is committed against a neighbor, God will test the perpetrator using the measure that was measured. Would you really love yourself by casting yourself out into the streets, mocking, and turning your back, without cause? God will reveal your lie by measuring the same back to you; especially as a city. Why? Because your willful sin insults His Spirit of grace. Those atrocities, for our sake, were done to Him by the cities, when He walked the earth in human form. Therefore: Hebrews 10:30 For we know Him who said, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord. And again, “The Lord will judge His people.”

While God’s response to idolatry isn't always as immediate as it was with Ananias and Sapphira, it is always the same - punitive.

Though God already knows the deeds that are done, He oftentimes instructs His servants to, write it into evidence, so that when presenting His case against a city, He'll simply say: Isaiah 65:12 "Therefore will I number you to the sword, and you shall all bow down to the slaughter: because when I called, you did not answer; when I spoke, you did not hear; but did evil before my eyes, and did choose that wherein I delighted not."

Every city must know that when God calls you into account, He's not going inquire about what His representatives did; He foreknows those whom He has called according to His purpose. Though Adam tried to place the blame on both Eve and on God, God did not ask, "Adam, where is Eve?" He asked, "Adam, where are YOU?" God simply requires that the city welcomes and cares for His servants. He didn’t say to assess whether or not they are able-bodied: Jesus, and all of His original twelve were, not only able-bodied, but skilled and knowledgeable as well. Jesus simply said care for my little ones.

Man often attempts to acquit his sin by incorporating Jesus into his foolishness; but Jesus, (God in the flesh) no more approves of sin than the Father. Romans 13:9 The commandments, "You shall not commit adultery," "You shall not murder," "You shall not steal," "You shall not covet," and whatever other command there may be, are summed up in this one command: "Love your neighbor as yourself."

I remain in absolute awe and trembling at The Word of God; and, I am so humbly proud of the representatives that He sends forth from other cities, who exhibit the faith and courage to simply do it His way.

And Jesus said:

❤​

Note: You can pretend not to see me; you can even pretend in absolute silence; the Spirit bears witness to the interference in God's process.

DOES GOD NOT KNOW

Never ever choose your own way, choose Gods way and that will lead you and me to our glorious home in heaven. Not my way o Lord... but Thine be done. Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Please bear with me for a moment while transport Jeremiah into this twenty-first century scenario: "We don't need Jeremiah to instruct us; we have our own preachers teachers, and online influencers. We're simply going to continue to do things our way. We're gonna remove that wooden yoke, act like we don't see him. Ignore the negativity that Jeremiah is speaking over our city, he's weakening teams; let's go ahead and win some games and prosper. But first, let's accuse him of being a false prophet, and cause the people to mistrust him by going online lying and gossiping about him. Hold Jeremiah accountable, put him in jail. Jeremiah is a false prophet!!!" So proclaimed the false prophets.

And Jesus said:

❤​

DOES GOD NOT KNOW

I am on my way to heaven. I hope you do too.

And Jesus said:

❤​

DOES GOD NOT KNOW

I am the Way, the Truth and the Life...says the Lord. I rather walk in the way of the Lord rather take to wrong road that leads to hells burning fire.

Similar Requests

• Article
I CHARGE [you] in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, Who is to judge the living and the dead, and by (in the light of) His coming and His kingdom: Herald and preach the Word! Keep your sense of urgency [stand by, be at hand and ready], whether the opportunity seems to be favorable or...
Replies
Views
  • Article
To The Cities That Have Ears To Hear: I am usually out on the train platforms early in the mornings, proclaiming the Word of God, which is uttered in darkness and whispered in my ear [Matt.10:27]. But, because the message isn't smooth and flowery, many presume that I'm spewing negativity, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Special Message To The Cities: Obedience is better than sacrifice... It seems that I have been preaching this message for ever; but it is so very humbling, in ways that no one else can imagine, when Jesus himself confirms that message, verbatim. Those of us who call ourselves by His name...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Does it seem like this city wins and prospers more when she comes against me? So did Jerusalem-Judah when she came against Jeremiah, the one they, and their false prophets accused of being a false prophet. There were many coming and going from the Temple, both in the days of Jeremiah and when...
Replies
Views
  • Article
"If your brother or sister sins, go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they listen to you, you have won them over. But if they will not listen, take one or two others along, so that ’every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.’ If they...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom