Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Does it seem like this city wins and prospers more when she comes against me? So did Jerusalem-Judah when she came against Jeremiah, the one they, and their false prophets accused of being a false prophet. There were many coming and going from the Temple, both in the days of Jeremiah and when Jesus walked the earth, yet not only did they not stand up for justice for either of them; they led the charge against them.

Put Jeremiah in stocks (opppression), he calls himself a prophet, therefore he must be crazy. LOCK HIM UP!

"This is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says: You wrote a letter on your own authority to Zephaniah son of Maaseiah, the priest, and you sent copies to the other priests and people in Jerusalem. You said to Zephaniah, 'The Lord has appointed you to replace Jehoiada as the priest in charge of the house of the Lord. You are responsible to put anyone who claims to be a prophet in the stocks and neck irons. So why have you done nothing to stop Jeremiah from Anathoth, who pretends to be a prophet among you? (Jeremiah 29:25-27, NLT)

The first instruction the falseprophets/idols gave the people was: 'Don't listen to Jeremiah, just ignore him." Sound familiar?

Someone has gone online giving themselves (written) authority to lead this city aagainst me. God placed me in this assignment almost 12 years ago, not for my purpose, and certainlyvnot for theirs, but for His own perfect purpose. They've even dressed this city (the evidence) in gray and black, supposedly to meet the fool in her folly. The Word of God is never foolishness. Howbeit the Bible says it's the fool who mocks: the fool even mocks at repentance. Had I instructed this city to wear, black, especially, they would've called me negative and demonic (they call me that anyway); yet, God foreknew that, while they would not listen to me, TO DO anything that He says to do, for prosperity sake, they would obey their idols. But here's why God used their idols to dress them in dark colors:

"Mourn over your city"

But as they came closer to Jerusalem and Jesus saw the city ahead, he began to cry. " I wish that even today you would find the way of peace. But now it is too late, and peace is hidden from you. (Luke 19:41-42)

But Jesus turned and said to them, " Daughters of Jerusalem, don't weep for me, but weep for yourselves and for your children. (Luke 23:28)

Jesus saw was the people in the city could not see; and He bestows upon His prophetic disciples the same foresight.

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for the gifts that You bestow upon those whom You call and send forth. I not only acknowledge and glorify you for having chosen me for this assignment, I Thank You for bestowing upon me the beautiful gifts of apostleship and prophesy with which to fulfill my calling. In Jesus' name I give thanks. Amen.

THANK YOU LORD

❤️

Whether a city likes it or not: whether pestilence, plague, flood, whirlwind, or war, whenever God's Word comes to pass, it confirms that He is exactly who He says He is. Amen.

Stay tuned: I'll address guarding the gift in my next entry

Does it seem like this city wins and prospers more when she comes against me? So did Jerusalem-Judah when she came against Jeremiah, the one they, and their false prophets accused of being a false prophet. There were many coming and going from the Temple, both in the days of Jeremiah and when Jesus walked the earth, yet not only did they not stand up for justice for either of them; they led the charge against them.

Put Jeremiah in stocks (opppression), he calls himself a prophet, therefore he must be crazy. LOCK HIM UP!

"This is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says: You wrote a letter on your own authority to Zephaniah son of Maaseiah, the priest, and you sent copies to the other priests and people in Jerusalem. You said to Zephaniah, 'The Lord has appointed you to replace Jehoiada as the priest in charge of the house of the Lord. You are responsible to put anyone who claims to be a prophet in the stocks and neck irons. So why have you done nothing to stop Jeremiah from Anathoth, who pretends to be a prophet among you? (Jeremiah 29:25-27, NLT)

The first instruction the falseprophets/idols gave the people was: 'Don't listen to Jeremiah, just ignore him." Sound familiar?

Someone has gone online giving themselves (written) authority to lead this city aagainst me. God placed me in this assignment almost 12 years ago, not for my purpose, and certainlyvnot for theirs, but for His own perfect purpose. They've even dressed this city (the evidence) in gray and black, supposedly to meet the fool in her folly. The Word of God is never foolishness. Howbeit the Bible says it's the fool who mocks: the fool even mocks at repentance. Had I instructed this city to wear, black, especially, they would've called me negative and demonic (they call me that anyway); yet, God foreknew that, while they would not listen to me, TO DO anything that He says to do, for prosperity sake, they would obey their idols. But here's why God used their idols to dress them in dark colors:

"Mourn over your city"

But as they came closer to Jerusalem and Jesus saw the city ahead, he began to cry. " I wish that even today you would find the way of peace. But now it is too late, and peace is hidden from you. (Luke 19:41-42)

But Jesus turned and said to them, " Daughters of Jerusalem, don't weep for me, but weep for yourselves and for your children. (Luke 23:28)

Jesus saw was the people in the city could not see; and He bestows upon His prophetic disciples the same foresight.

Dear Heavenly Father, Thank You for the gifts that You bestow upon those whom You call and send forth. I not only acknowledge and glorify you for having chosen me for this assignment, I Thank You for bestowing upon me the beautiful gifts of apostleship and prophesy with which to fulfill my calling. In Jesus' name I give thanks. Amen.

THANK YOU LORD

❤️

Whether a city likes it or not: whether pestilence, plague, flood, whirlwind, or war, whenever God's Word comes to pass, it confirms that He is exactly who He says He is. Amen.

Stay tuned: I'll address guarding the gift in my next entry
We are living in the last days before Jesus comes back to earth. False teachers and preachers shall appear and will deceive many. Do not follow them. Follow Jesus all the way to heaven.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
GLORIOUS SABBATH DAY PEOPLE OF GOD To The Cities Who Have Ears To Hear: Ordinarily, I would've reserved this warning entry for another day; but, because The Holy Spirit so fervently revealed it to me today, I must impart it today. Whenever God is trying to get a message through to His people...
Replies
Views
  • Article
To The Cities Who Have Ears To Hear: Guard the good deposit that was entrusted to you —guard it with the help of the Holy Spirit who lives in us. (2 Timothy 1:14) The primary gift, The Gospel (the truth about Jesus), is perfectly guarded when the one who is indwelled remains faithful and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Before I continue in the "Processes," discourse, especially as has been at work in this city, I must say this to the cities that have ears to hear: You don't ever, I don't care what the situation, nor how urgent the matter, you are never to turn to idols. You are never to seek their...
Replies
Views
  • Article
To The Cities (that have ears to hear) To whom can I speak and give warning? Who will listen to me? Their ears are closed so they cannot hear. The Word of the LORD is offensive to them; they find no pleasure in it. (Jeremiah 6:10, NIV) God's stipulations regarding His messengers are very...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Did Judah and Jerusalem prosper under the influence of false prophets? Absolutely, for a time. But, because they trusted in idols, their deeds, and the things that their hands had made, rather than simply trusting in God's perfect will and timing, God was provoked to fury. The test is not in...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom