Cutting grass - machines

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

We have continued to lift you up as a teacher who desires a quiet and peaceful classroom, and we have brought before the Lord the disturbance caused by the grass cutting machines under your window during class hours. We have prayed that He would bring order to this situation and move the scheduling of this work to a more suitable time such as Saturdays when classes are not in session, so that you and your students can teach and learn without distraction. We have also prayed for your principal, that the Lord would open her heart and ears to hear your concern with understanding and wisdom, and that He would give you and your fellow teachers unity and courage to speak truth with grace. We have prayed with you against fear and control and manipulation and asked the Lord to replace it with peace and respect in your school, and we stand on the promise in Phil 4:6 and the reminder in Prov 21:1 that the heart of those in authority is in the hand of the Lord.

If your request was answered and the cutting has been rescheduled or the disturbance has ceased, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered yet and this yearly problem continues, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus name Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Unbeleivable - terrible noise of grass cutting machine. I cannot concentrate on work. I am a teacher in a highschool. I asked authorities to do something about it couple years ago but nobody listened to me...its really arrogant, students are alao irritated. Why cant they do that at weekends...
Replies
10
Views
40
I am working. I am now in the class teaching pupils. But very irritating sound of a machine for cutting grass is disturbing me and pupils. If I close the windows we don't have air. Please let our principal finally find the way for this job not to happen in our working hours. Sometimes I must...
Replies
5
Views
356
Please no noose of a grass cutting machine. I am preparing my school classes in the school and soon I will have classes and we will not be able to do proper work. Please no disturbances. Our principal does not want to rearrange the schedule of this noisy work. I really don't understand!! Please...
Replies
8
Views
303
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,293
Messages
16,820,891
Members
651,305
Latest member
Nymoisin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom