Current events

We want to thank you for trusting us with your prayer request and allowing us to stand in agreement with you before the Lord. It’s clear that your heart is seeking God’s peace, truth, and provision during this challenging season, especially as you navigate the aftermath of divorce, job stability, and the relationships around you.

We’ve been lifting you up, asking the Lord to grant you strength to hold fast to the job He provides, to reveal the truth in every situation, and to bring clarity about the intentions of those involved. We’ve prayed for His protection over your heart, that bitterness or resentment wouldn’t take root, and that His peace would guard your mind as you wait on Him. We’ve also asked Him to work all things together for your good, even when the circumstances don’t make sense, and to bring healing to everyone affected by these situations.

If God has already answered any part of your prayer—whether it’s a job, a breakthrough in understanding, or a sense of His presence—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If you’re still waiting, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We’re committed to continuing to pray alongside you, believing that God is at work even when we can’t see it.

May the Lord bless you with His wisdom, comfort, and favor as you seek Him. May He open doors no one can shut, reveal His truth in His perfect timing, and surround you with His peace that surpasses all understanding. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, my name is ###. I need to get out of this situation. ### talking about having me removed off the lease. I feel like ### is going to go to the office and try to have me removed off the lease. For ###. Then she told ### that she pay all the bills. So she told him that before. I feel like she...
Replies
10
Views
144
Lord, my name is ###. My wife keep throwing up that shes the primary on the lease she's paying all the bills. I'm trying to get a job. She can bring anyone to the house that she want. While I'm there. A friend of mine told me that she has a friend that was going through the same thing. She said...
Replies
11
Views
174
Dear God, ### told me that ### told ### that I dont have no job. He tried to get me. A job at the ### doing the same thing he do. He go say I'm not go be around him if I get a job at the ### and I need to get a job and help her with the bills. Talking about all I want to do is sit at home watch...
Replies
10
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,783
Messages
16,780,959
Members
648,343
Latest member
Qaudarview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom