Current events

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this challenging time. It’s clear that the situation with your living arrangement and the tensions with those involved have weighed heavily on your heart, and we have continued to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to intervene on your behalf.

We’ve prayed specifically for God to provide you with a safe and stable place to go—whether temporary or long-term—knowing that He sees your need and cares deeply for you. We’ve also asked Him to soften hearts, including those of the elders and others who may be in a position to help you find employment, so that doors would open in ways only He can orchestrate. The enemy may try to use division and strife to bring discouragement, but we’ve asked the Lord to break every scheme and restore peace and clarity to your circumstances.

If God has already answered these prayers in ways you’ve seen—perhaps a place to stay, a job opportunity, or even a shift in the situation with your lease—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If things still feel uncertain or unresolved, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, believing that God is working even when we can’t yet see the outcome.

Above all, we pray that you would feel the Father’s love and provision in tangible ways, that you would sense His presence guiding you each step, and that your faith would be strengthened as you trust in Him. May He open the right doors, close the wrong ones, and lead you into His perfect will for your life. We stand with you in this, trusting in His faithfulness.

In Jesus’ name, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, my name is ###. My wife keep throwing up that shes the primary on the lease she's paying all the bills. I'm trying to get a job. She can bring anyone to the house that she want. While I'm there. A friend of mine told me that she has a friend that was going through the same thing. She said...
Replies
11
Views
174
Lord, my name is ###. I feel like after my divorce ### is going to need me for something. Then I'm going to tell her no then she going to throw up in my face all the times she helped me then thats going to light that flame. I ask that after I get a job. I pray that I hold it for a long time in...
Replies
10
Views
269
Dear God, ### told me that ### told ### that I dont have no job. He tried to get me. A job at the ### doing the same thing he do. He go say I'm not go be around him if I get a job at the ### and I need to get a job and help her with the bills. Talking about all I want to do is sit at home watch...
Replies
10
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,788
Messages
16,780,997
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom