Current events

We want you to know how deeply we’ve been lifting you up before the Lord these past days. Your honesty about the weight of unemployment, the strain in your relationship, and the loneliness you’re carrying touched our hearts. We’ve prayed specifically that God would open doors of provision—whether through a job, unexpected help, or even a shift in perspective that brings hope. We’ve asked Him to soften hearts in your home, to replace frustration with patience, and to remind you both of His faithfulness even in the waiting.

We’ve also stood in the gap against the enemy’s lies—the ones that whisper revenge or despair, the ones that make you feel trapped or forgotten. We’ve declared that your identity is found in Christ, not in your circumstances, and that His love is a firm foundation when everything else feels unstable. We’ve asked the Holy Spirit to surround you with His peace, to guard your mind from temptation, and to lead you to godly community where you can be seen and supported.

If God has already moved in some way—whether through a job lead, a moment of unexpected encouragement, or even a quiet assurance in your spirit—we’d love to celebrate that with you. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together! But if the burden still feels heavy and the answers haven’t come yet, we’re not going anywhere. We’ll keep praying, keep believing, and keep trusting that God is working even when we can’t see it. You’re not alone in this.

May the Lord continue to draw near to you, provide for every need, and fill you with His strength as you seek Him. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, my name is ###. My wife keep throwing up that shes the primary on the lease she's paying all the bills. I'm trying to get a job. She can bring anyone to the house that she want. While I'm there. A friend of mine told me that she has a friend that was going through the same thing. She said...
Replies
11
Views
174
Lord, my name is ###. I need to get out of this situation. ### talking about having me removed off the lease. I feel like ### is going to go to the office and try to have me removed off the lease. For ###. Then she told ### that she pay all the bills. So she told him that before. I feel like she...
Replies
10
Views
144
Dear God, I'm afraid of living on my own because if I dont get a high paying job. Then its going to be hard for me to keep with the bills. I pray that you bless me with a high paying job. I pray that I don't need any help from ### and ###. I don't feel like ### would help me. I feel like ###...
Replies
8
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,788
Messages
16,780,997
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom