Cure Insomnia

  • Thread starter Thread starter mskd1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mskd1

Guest
took otc decongestant several nights ago which has caused continued inability to sleep since - really tired and drowsy but as soon as lay down, anxiety surfaces or fall asleep only to snore self awake due to sinus congestion and ear popping/cracking. calling the dr in the AM to fix congestion and possible ear infection - but can't get any rest tonight.
 
do prayer first, everything will be ok
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your Wishes.

Amen....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Recently, because of so many ongoing concerns, I have been struggling with severe insomnia. I often lie awake for hours, unable to fall asleep. Even after taking a strong sleeping medication, I still find it very difficult to sleep, and it has begun to affect my work. Please pray that God will...
Replies
11
Views
259
Pray for healing of insomnia and liver. I am having problem falling asleep recently after the CT scan. Please pray for me. Thanks!
Replies
13
Views
277
I've struggled with seizures for over a decade. They've taken them over my life. I have over ### non-epileptic seizures everyday. I want to be free from them. I cannot sleep at night time and I oversleep during daytime with major insomnia since ### yrs old, ###yrs old now. My life is meaningless...
Replies
15
Views
368
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,184
Messages
16,819,886
Members
651,233
Latest member
Gloimond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom