Crush

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have continued to lift up your request before the Lord, that He would make it clear whether this friendship is to continue, that the feelings from this former crush would no longer limit either of you, that all confusion would be completely eliminated, and that His will would be done through Jesus Christ.

We have been praying for His wisdom and peace over you, remembering that God is not a God of confusion but of peace as written in 1 Corinthians 14:33, and that if anyone lacks wisdom he should ask of God who gives generously as written in James 1:5, and we trust He will guide you according to Proverbs 3:5.

If your request was answered and the Lord has brought clarity, peace and freedom from that limitation in your friendship, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered yet and there is still uncertainty about the friendship, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray that He will make His will known clearly, remove all confusion and guard your heart in His peace. We ask this in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve developed a crush on someone who doesn’t like me. But I have a lot of limerence for him. Please pray God takes him off my mind & heart.
Replies
9
Views
138
I've been praying a lot. I'm looking for a wife who wants to start a life with me. A slow courtship. God first, and wholesome. I've been going to events and meeting women, got a number recently to make plans with a woman. But I ran into my former crush before going home to get ready, after not...
Replies
9
Views
51
Dear prayer team, I am turning to you to ask for urgent prayer for myself ahead of a crucial digital doctor's appointment that I have tomorrow. I want you to pray that I will get help with a safe medical withdrawal of a medication that causes severe side effects, and the right help for my severe...
Replies
12
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,745
Messages
16,802,976
Members
650,250
Latest member
Scruelarver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom