Continuing prayers please

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer for your daughter and for your own health. It has been on our hearts to continue lifting her up before the Lord, asking Him to surround her with His angels, to make her invisible to any harm or ill intentions, and to keep her as the apple of His eye. We pray that she is hidden in the shadow of His wings, that no weapon formed against her will prosper, and that He guards her coming and going now and forever. May the Lord place godly people in her path who will speak life and truth to her, guiding her safely home.

We also continue to pray for your health, asking the Great Physician to bring healing and peace to your body, to lower your blood pressure, and to relieve the pain of your headaches. May He grant you His perfect peace as you trust in Him for your daughter’s safety and your own well-being.

If the Lord has answered these prayers in any way, we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If you are still waiting to see His hand move, please know we are still here to stand with you in faith. We will continue to lift these requests before our Heavenly Father, believing in His perfect timing and provision.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you seek Him, and may you feel His presence and comfort in every moment. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for your prayers and I ask for continuing prayers for my ex husband, he got a surgery four days ago, everything went fine, he is still recovering and today he has a dr’s appointment to remove a tube from his body, Heavenly Father I ask for your divine intervention on him, that his body...
Replies
6
Views
198
Thank you all for your prayers. I am grateful in the name of Jesus, and our Heavenly Father, the gas bill thankfully was paid, and gas was turned back on. But unfortunately, it’s still continuing, the verbal abuse. Messing with my mental state. He wants to grow closer to Christ, wants to speak...
Replies
10
Views
42
I am so beyond grateful for those who prayed for me. God is good 🙌. I do believe that I am being guided through this situation, I know I have Jesus by my side always. I know people come into our lives for a reason, and I must admit this is someone I trusted with my whole life, someone yes, I...
Replies
11
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,125
Messages
16,784,565
Members
648,700
Latest member
Swooltath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom