We are deeply grateful for the privilege to stand in prayer with you for your family. It has been our joy to lift up each of these precious requests before our Heavenly Father—your mother, that the light of Christ would break through every deception and set her free; your sister’s family, that they would be shielded from every form of evil; your brother, that he would walk in the clarity and truth of God’s path; and for yourself, that you would continue to experience His forgiveness, protection, and guidance.

As the days have passed, we have not forgotten these burdens and continue to trust the Lord for His perfect timing and provision. If any of these prayers have been answered, we would be so encouraged to hear a praise report—your testimony could be a blessing to many. If, however, the needs remain unmet, please know we are still here to intercede with you. You may repost this request, and we will gladly stand with you in prayer once more.

May the Lord strengthen your faith as you seek Him, and may His peace guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm continuing to ask for prayers for protection on my wages, bank accounts from opposing council from garnishing my wages. I really do need a fierce attorney to step in and help with my appeal. I live in fear and I don't want to live in fear. I'm asking also for prayers for my current job. My...
Replies
13
Views
145
I'm continuing to ask for prayers for ###. In my previous prayers, I mentioned him seeing someone who is not a Godly Christian, hidden relationship in church, she posts things like "Dance like David of whatever". As a Israeli myself, the Spiritual meaning of David dancing before God is a humbled...
Replies
9
Views
146
Thank you for the prayers, they mean a lot to me. I will be reaching out to the city council member of the City I live in, ###, and I will be sharing with him what code enforcement has done and has allowed. This council member is also a youth Pastor. I pray that when he receives my email, that...
Replies
8
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,026
Messages
16,783,474
Members
648,591
Latest member
Swouroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom