Continued Prayers For ### And ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

larmat3

Humble Prayer Warrior
Heavenly Father, I pray that you bring conviction to my ### tonight as she sleeps, or when she wakes in the morning. Open her eyes to her disobedience to you Lord. Show her correction, and to return her heart to the loving husband of her youth. Touch my ### in a mighty way Father, for only you can heal, repair, and restore what has been broken. In the mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen.
 
Father God, I lift up this marriage for complete restoration in all respects. Lord God, I ask that you remove the hurt, the anger, the bitterness, and the pain. Replace these with the fruit of the Spirit. Let order flow and bring this couple to the state you planned for marriage. Thank you Father God. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Lord, I lift up this ###'s wife before you. Let her will become the same as your will. Grant her wisdom and favor at this time. In Jesus name I pray. amen​
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have broken my fast again after feeling extremely discouraged. I have fallen back into a deep depression and feel far from the Lord often crying every day and having trouble getting out of bed. I know he is near to the brokenhearted and saves those that are crushed in spirit, but I just feel...
Replies
13
Views
257
Thank you for continuing to pray for my husband. He is still struggling with ### and ### but it is better today. He is staying another night at his hotel. Please pray he rests and is better tomorrow before continuing to travel this way amen and amen
Replies
10
Views
170
Please continue to pray Please pray for a single mom whose life is being threatened by her ex who is on meth she has 2 small sons who also are in danger. Please pray she find a permanent solution to this this ongoing problem with this dangerous man who has abused her and her children for years...
Replies
12
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,107
Messages
16,818,989
Members
651,182
Latest member
Brxoerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom