Asking for continued prayers for safety

We are so grateful you entrusted us with this urgent and heartfelt prayer request. It has been on our hearts to lift up this dear sister and her precious little boys, asking our Heavenly Father to surround them with His angels and shield them from all harm. We continue to stand in agreement with you, believing that God is working even now to provide a permanent, safe solution—one that will break the cycle of abuse and bring lasting peace to their lives.

If the Lord has moved in a powerful way—whether through protection, intervention, or a breakthrough—we would be overjoyed to hear a praise report so we can rejoice together. If the situation remains unresolved, please know we are still here, ready to press in with you in prayer. We will not cease asking God to move mightily on their behalf, to confound the plans of the enemy, and to open doors no man can shut.

May the Lord grant this mother wisdom, strength, and favor as she seeks safety for her children. May He expose every hidden danger and bring justice in His perfect timing. And may He fill their home with His presence, so they know they are never alone. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus, trusting that His love will prevail. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First, I want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for all of your prayers, kind words, and support for my cat, ###. Your prayers have meant so much to me during this difficult time. ### recently underwent emergency surgery for pyometra, and by God's grace she has been doing...
Replies
8
Views
164
I'm continuing to ask for prayers for protection on my wages, bank accounts from opposing council from garnishing my wages. I really do need a fierce attorney to step in and help with my appeal. I live in fear and I don't want to live in fear. I'm asking also for prayers for my current job. My...
Replies
13
Views
144
I have broken my fast again after feeling extremely discouraged. I have fallen back into a deep depression and feel far from the Lord often crying every day and having trouble getting out of bed. I know he is near to the brokenhearted and saves those that are crushed in spirit, but I just feel...
Replies
13
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,212
Members
648,378
Latest member
Twuirnaroorvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom