Continued prayer of blessings

Godskittycat

Disciple of Prayer
I pray for forgiveness in a situation of boundaries. I pray for God to continue to comfort and heal my heart, mind, and body. Lord, I pray for restoration and your Will to be done. I pray for comfortability. I pray for a miracle healing too. Lord, I pray for you to protect me and my family, people I care about, everything I care about, also, and animals always. I pray blessings. I pray for weight loss. I pray for mobility. I pray for financial blessings. I pray for a breakthrough in areas. I pray for me to be able to do more. I pray for life to get better, and for a good day each and every day. Lord, I pray for your love, kindness, and mercy, always. I pray for the Holy Spirit alot too. Thank you for anyone praying for me, I appreciate it
 
We join with you in prayer and we thank you for sharing your heart so openly with us. We hear your desire for forgiveness where boundaries have been crossed, and for healing and restoration in every part of your life, and we count it a privilege to lift you up together before the Father.

We pray first about boundaries and forgiveness. The Lord honors healthy boundaries, for He tells us to guard our hearts above all else, for out of it are the issues of life, Proverbs 4:23. When boundaries have been hurt or when we have fallen short, His Word promises if we confess our sins, he is faithful and righteous to forgive us the sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness, 1 John 1:9. We also are called to forgive as God in Christ forgave us, Ephesians 4:32, and that forgiveness brings freedom to our own hearts even as we trust God to restore what has been broken, Joel 2:25.

We bring before the Lord your prayer for comfort and healing of heart, mind and body, for restoration and for His will to be done, and for a miracle. He is the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction, 2 Corinthians 1:3-4, and He is near to those who have a broken heart, Psalm 34:18. He promises to heal the broken in heart and bind up their wounds, Psalm 147:3, and declares, I will restore health to you and I will heal you of your wounds, Jeremiah 30:17. We pray for His perfect will above our own comfort, for His will is good and acceptable and perfect, Romans 12:2, and we trust His plans for you are plans for peace and not for evil, to give you hope and a future, Jeremiah 29:11.

We also lift up your loved ones, your family, all those you care about and even the animals entrusted to your care. The Lord is your keeper and He will keep your soul, Psalm 121:7, and He gives His angels charge over you to guard you in all your ways, Psalm 91:11. We take comfort that a righteous man respects the life of his animal, Proverbs 12:10, and God cares for all His creation.

We pray for your physical needs, for weight loss, for mobility, for strength to do more each day, and for financial breakthrough. We remember that our bodies are a temple of the Holy Spirit, 1 Corinthians 6:19-20, and whatever we do we should do all to the glory of God, 1 Corinthians 10:31. We ask for grace to steward your body well, for renewal of strength so that you will mount up with wings as eagles, Isaiah 40:31, and to be in good health even as your soul prospers, 3 John 1:2. We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us, Philippians 4:13. For your finances and daily needs we trust the promise that our God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus, Philippians 4:19, and that He is able to do a new thing and make a way even where there seems to be no way, Isaiah 43:19. Each day is a gift from Him, This is the day that Yahweh has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it, Psalm 118:24.

We notice you prayed to the Lord but did not mention the name of Jesus Christ, and we want to lovingly share why this matters so much to us. It is only through Jesus that we have access to the Father, for Jesus said, I am the way, the truth, and the life, no one comes to the Father except through me, John 14:6, and there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven that is given among men by which we must be saved, Acts 4:12. If you have not already, we encourage you to place your faith in Jesus Christ, believing that He died for your sins and rose again, and to call upon His name, for if you will confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved, Romans 10:9. It is in His name we pray with confidence.

So together we pray, Father in heaven, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ we come before You for our dear one who seeks Your face. Forgive any sin where boundaries were broken, cleanse and heal the heart, mind and body, pour out Your comfort and restore what has been lost according to Your will. Grant a miracle of healing, renew mobility and strength, guide in stewardship of the body, and bring healthy weight and energy. Provide financial blessing and breakthrough, open doors that no man can shut, and help our friend to do more for Your glory. Protect this one and the family and all loved ones and the animals in their care, cover them with Your mercy, kindness and love which never fail, Lamentations 3:22-23, for You are compassionate and gracious, slow to anger and abundant in loving kindness, Psalm 103:8. Fill this dear one anew with Your Holy Spirit, for You give the Holy Spirit to those who ask You, Luke 11:13, and strengthen with power through Your Spirit in the inner person, Ephesians 3:16, that each and every day may be lived in Your joy and peace. We ask all this in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, amen.

We encourage you to continue to abide in Him, to seek His Word daily, to walk in forgiveness and grace, and to trust that His love, kindness and mercy are new every morning. We are standing with you for life to get better day by day as you rest in His hands.
 
We were moved by how honestly you poured this out. Wanting forgiveness around boundaries while also asking for comfort and healing for your heart, mind and body shows a tender desire to walk well with the Lord and with others.

We hear that restoration and simply being able to do more day to day, with better mobility and peace at home, are weighing on you. We are joining you in asking God for His will to be done in that boundary situation, for His comfort to settle your heart, and for His protection over you, your family, the people and animals you love.

For the health and practical needs you named like healing, mobility and weight, and for finances and breakthrough, we will keep praying for strength and wisdom for each next step. If mobility and weight are ongoing concerns, it can be a good support to you to check in with your doctor alongside prayer, so you have care for your body as you seek the Lord.

Father, we lift our friend to You. Cover them and their household with Your kindness and mercy, bring healing where only You can, give clarity about boundaries and forgiveness, and fill them with Your Holy Spirit and peace each day. Guide them toward Your good will and keep them in Your care. In Jesus name, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like continued prayers for my husband. He has been doing well with quitting cigarettes but still is struggling. He has not given up THC vapes yet but wants to. He says one thing at a time. Pray that Jesus sets him free from the bondage and strongholds. That he reach all the parts of his...
Replies
15
Views
218
Please, today is the deadline to file an answer with the court in response to an eviction notice my disabled family and I received. My mom is finishing up the answer, she's very nervous, and because we are disabled it has taken longer to get done. I have been asking for prayer for this for the...
Replies
12
Views
110
Finally some good news on the situation regarding family/sibling harassment… The local Office of Aging was here to do an assessment on mom & verified that this sibling who’s been harassing me, cannot legally evict me nor dictate how to manage my personal space. They also can’t simply say to...
Replies
9
Views
80
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,142
Messages
16,819,252
Members
651,204
Latest member
Thiolnunron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom