Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like continued prayers for my husband. He has been doing well with quitting cigarettes but still is struggling. He has not given up THC vapes yet but wants to. He says one thing at a time. Pray that Jesus sets him free from the bondage and strongholds. That he reach all the parts of his...
Replies
15
Views
196
Hello brothers and sisters in Christ, I wanted to share some good news and thank everyone who has been praying for me. After more than a year of waiting, I finally had my first appointment with an ### today. The doctor reviewed my lab work and determined that my ### medication dosage needed...
Replies
14
Views
213
I posted last time asking for prayers for my ct scan. The results are out and thank God that there are no enlarged lymph nodes, and my chest and abdomen results are normal or unremarkable. I have a small cyst on my abdomen/liver area and I pray that this will not grow and will be gone in Jesus’...
Replies
10
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,307
Messages
16,787,017
Members
648,884
Latest member
Ghuymaroanhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom