Continued prayer for ### old boyfriend to ...

I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like continued prayers for my husband. He has been doing well with quitting cigarettes but still is struggling. He has not given up THC vapes yet but wants to. He says one thing at a time. Pray that Jesus sets him free from the bondage and strongholds. That he reach all the parts of his...
Replies
15
Views
196
Please, today is the deadline to file an answer with the court in response to an eviction notice my disabled family and I received. My mom is finishing up the answer, she's very nervous, and because we are disabled it has taken longer to get done. I have been asking for prayer for this for the...
Replies
12
Views
60
Here I am again, I've done all things imaginable to be steadfast in this situation. I cannot sleep in my room any longer, I don't have a life in my home. This man/demon has continued to torment me for the past 9 months relentlessly. This is a male neighbor upstairs directly on top of me. He’s...
Replies
12
Views
302
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,796
Messages
16,781,044
Members
648,358
Latest member
Ethaelreurael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom