niakay
Humble Prayer Partner
Father God, thanks I have asked for a speedy resolution to my car insurance claim and after posting my prayer yesterday. The claim investigator called almost 1 hour after for a statement, I prayed for guidance and I believe this is your will. Thanks, God for opening doors for me, continue to pray that all truth will prevail and the claim will be honored Dear God. Speak on the heart of the investigators to see the struggles throughout this time for me and my children. Let they honor the claim speedily and handsomely so that I can clear my loan payments with my company. Father I know that you have been blessing me, I know that you are working on my life and my families lives, I know that I have gain so much by your awesomeness. Continue to bless and cover me and my family Dear Lord, continue to make the impossible possible. Continue to love me through all my faults, continue to provide for me Dear Lord. Forgive me of all my sins, strengthen me dear God and I love you God in your name.
Amen
Amen
