Confused

allie222

Beloved Servant
### is being unreasonable he won't let me explain what I meant. Every time we have a misunderstanding he always ignores me instead of talking. It's not fair to me. I just hope he will talk to me and be his playful self again and stop acting like this.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a struggling christian I have many struggles on is I am confused about the sabbath people say Sunday, I am an ex seventh day Adventist, I don't believe in all there teachings but I keep Friday sunset to Saturday sunset as my sabbath day of rest, but I don't keep it like the Jewish I try to...
Replies
9
Views
100
I am so confused in life more than ever! Not to blame my work culture but for the past ### ish months right ive been working on weekends and when i was at home I’d go Chruch for atleast ### hr or something and then login back to work but Id say it’s pretty peripheral for me deep down i know im...
Replies
7
Views
178
And their mind they forget things please heal us Lord
Replies
10
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,240
Messages
16,785,922
Members
648,823
Latest member
Ethuisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom