Confused

allie222

Beloved Servant
Don't know what to do. The whole situation is very confusing for me. One day I feel like ### could be the one and then it seems like ### might be the one. God I hate the situation I'm in and I don't know what to do. Please give me any kind of sign. I feel extremely exhausted and can't think straight. Don't want to continue to waste my time. Praying for ### to communicate with me.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a struggling christian I have many struggles on is I am confused about the sabbath people say Sunday, I am an ex seventh day Adventist, I don't believe in all there teachings but I keep Friday sunset to Saturday sunset as my sabbath day of rest, but I don't keep it like the Jewish I try to...
Replies
9
Views
100
I am so confused in life more than ever! Not to blame my work culture but for the past ### ish months right ive been working on weekends and when i was at home I’d go Chruch for atleast ### hr or something and then login back to work but Id say it’s pretty peripheral for me deep down i know im...
Replies
7
Views
176
Dear Family Of God, Some decades ago, I was found to be lost, dazed, confused and disoriented. I pray that I find my way to the LORD as soon as possible before the evil one finds a gap/space/loophole. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus...
Replies
6
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,044
Messages
16,783,865
Members
648,612
Latest member
Zeolarrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom