confused with a dream

Biderlo

Humble Prayer Warrior
last night i had a dream. whilst i was sleeping in my bedroom the whole room was filled with termites, on my blankets, the whole floor under the bed they were every corner of my room. and later on the whole room was full of chickens and i was confused because i could not see the termites. please help with the meaning of this.

PRAY FOR ### !!!!!!!
 
last night i had a dream. whilst i was sleeping in my bedroom the whole room was filled with termites, on my blankets, the whole floor under the bed they were every corner of my room. and later on the whole room was full of chickens and i was confused because i could not see the termites. please help with the meaning of this.

PRAY FOR ME !!!!!!!
I have prayed for you. May God touch you and heal you. Ask God to forgive your sins because we all sin everyday. Thank Him for everything good in your life. Then praise Him. That is how to pray. It is in the Bible. Think only of good things, nothing bad. Sing songs to Jesus. You will feel better and things will change. God loves you and wants you to have sweet dreams. God bless you in Jesus Name amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a struggling christian I have many struggles on is I am confused about the sabbath people say Sunday, I am an ex seventh day Adventist, I don't believe in all there teachings but I keep Friday sunset to Saturday sunset as my sabbath day of rest, but I don't keep it like the Jewish I try to...
Replies
9
Views
100
I am so confused in life more than ever! Not to blame my work culture but for the past ### ish months right ive been working on weekends and when i was at home I’d go Chruch for atleast ### hr or something and then login back to work but Id say it’s pretty peripheral for me deep down i know im...
Replies
7
Views
179
Dear Family Of God, Some decades ago, I was found to be lost, dazed, confused and disoriented. I pray that I find my way to the LORD as soon as possible before the evil one finds a gap/space/loophole. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus...
Replies
6
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,280
Messages
16,786,598
Members
648,866
Latest member
Dhiyxiurrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom