confidence

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf for confidence and boldness. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for this need.

We have continued to lift you up before the Lord that He would grow you in true confidence rooted in Christ and in holy boldness to walk in all He has called you to be. We pray that you will know in a deeper way that God has not given us the spirit of fear but of power and of love and of a sound mind as it is written in 2 Tim 1:7 and that you will be strong and courageous knowing the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go as in Josh 1:9. We pray that the Lord will give you grace to speak and live His word with all boldness as in Acts 4:29.

If your request was answered and you have seen the Lord increase your confidence and boldness please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus Name Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for boldness and confidence Amen
Replies
11
Views
85
I pray that I will have the spirit of confidence and boldness
Replies
10
Views
121
Pray that I will have boldness and confidence as I am too timid Amen
Replies
12
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,016
Messages
16,783,303
Members
648,569
Latest member
Bleuton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom