You sound like a very supportive spouse, and I trust that God will bless both you and your wife as you intentionally work on your marriage, friend. Sending prayers, that the Lord will work powerfully in areas in your relationship that need attention and draw you both closer to Himself and to each other in the days ahead.
Thank you. This relationship and woman is what God pointed me to. Long story short I waited 8 years to be with her and have loved her all this time. I fully agree with you in faith that God will do powerful work in our life and through us. During my wait I prayed to God to be a husband after His own heart and it's such a beauty to see God answering and seeing not just this but many other prayers turning into reality.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need prayer for communication and asserting better boundaries as would like to improve relationships with others, and be able to communicate with kindness while being assertive when the need arises.
Replies
6
Views
111
Life into existence 💯🔨100 Fold greatly my son is healed in our communication Gods will he contacts me at the RIGHT time if or when he wants to no worries…life in he isn’t hurt because I’m his mother period permanently none of my children I gave birth to are hurt because I’m there Mother period...
Replies
10
Views
96
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over extremely urgent and important to and fro communication. I pray that you stand with me in prayer, faith and agreement over this. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like...
Replies
13
Views
52
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,122
Messages
16,784,523
Members
648,694
Latest member
Bnueron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom