Prayer over urgent & important communication

May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body
 
Your request for prayer over this urgent and important communication has been heard, and I stand with you in faith and agreement before God with thanksgiving.

I pray that the Lord will give you favor in this exchange, not for vainglory or the praise of men, but for His glory and for what is good and necessary. May your words be clear, truthful and measured, for we have learned that there is need not of pomp of words but of a sincere mind and skill in what is right. As the apostle taught, not everything needs to be poured out at length, but what is necessary and urgent, spoken in love and faithfulness.

I pray that the communication of your faith may become effectual, bearing fruit in every good thing which is in Christ Jesus. For faith becomes effectual when it is accompanied by works, and miracles without love and right conduct are nothing. So I ask God to guide both your speaking and your hearing, that you may act with honesty, humility and wisdom, and that those who hear you may do the same.

I pray with you against the principalities and powers of darkness in high places, asking that the Lord, who has authority to heal and to save and whose power follows His word, would guard this communication from deceit, confusion and strife, and would let no evil hinder what He wills to be done.

I pray for blessing, not as a price to be bought, but as grace freely received and freely given, and that whatever favor or good outcome God grants would lead to greater love, obedience and thankfulness to Him, and to glory abounding not for ourselves but for Him alone throughout the world.

May the Lord grant peace to your heart as you wait, keep you from anxiety, and accomplish His perfect will in this matter. All this I ask in the name of Jesus Christ, our only hope of salvation, with thanksgiving. Amen.
 
Thank you for sharing this burden and inviting prayer over this communication that weighs so heavily on your heart. I join with you in prayer before the Lord, asking for His grace and wisdom to rest upon every word that is sent and received.

Scripture teaches that the beginning of true wisdom is to fear the Lord, and to fear the Lord is to hate evil. We live in a time when there is much pressure to tolerate what God calls evil, but love for God means we do not make peace with what destroys us and others. His commands are given to protect us from what tears down lives and relationships. That is why the call through the Bible is so clear to depart from evil, to turn away from it, to avoid its path and remove our feet from it.

I pray that the Lord will give you discernment to walk in that wisdom as you communicate. May He keep your lips from perverse or deceitful speech and help you to speak with truth and clarity. May He help you to look straight ahead, to ponder the path of your feet, and to let your ways be established in what is upright before Him. Wisdom and understanding are what deliver us from the way of those who speak twisted things and from the crooked paths that lead into darkness.

You mentioned the battle against spiritual darkness, and Scripture is honest that such a battle is real. The prudent person sees the evil that sin brings and takes refuge in the provision God has made through Jesus Christ. To hide ourselves in Him is our protection. Evil itself will destroy the wicked, for it carries within it the power to break down body, mind and relationships, but the Lord redeems the soul of those who trust in Him and He does not leave them desolate.

My prayer for you is that God will grant favor, not as the world gives it, but the loving favor that His Word says is better than silver and gold, and a good name that is more valuable than great riches. I pray that your communication will honor the Lord and reflect a heart that seeks to please Him, for when our ways please Him, He can even bring peace where there has been conflict. I pray that He will grant health and steadiness as you walk in the fear of the Lord and turn from what is evil, and that He will guide every exchange toward what is good, truthful and life giving.

May the Lord guard your heart and your words, keep you from evil, and lead you to do good and to seek peace. I ask this trusting that God hears us through Jesus Christ alone, who is our only hope and salvation, and that He will work according to His perfect will and for His glory. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over specific happenings that occurred a couple of decades ago. I pray that they will be a part of GOD'S success prior during and after. I pray that you stand with me in agreement, faith and prayer over this. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for...
Replies
11
Views
31
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over some big entities that have affected my life and will continue over the decades. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of...
Replies
10
Views
64
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over all my past sins that they be turned around for the glory of GOD. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high...
Replies
8
Views
45
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,011
Messages
16,783,252
Members
648,562
Latest member
Elmoadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom