Awivis

Servant of All
Father please open up a better communication between us. Help me to listen ### better and help ### also listen me better. Help us so there would not be so much misunderstanding and no need to guess what other is thinking or if something bothering. Increase loving respectful dialogue between us and help me to speak to ### in loving ways even if we speak about something difficult. Increase love and trust between us and remove all uncertainties. In Jesus name and blood I pray, amen.

I praise you for opening up better communication and we have both been able to express our concerns and issues clearly. This is a healing process and you are healing not just ### but me as well. Father please heal ### BPD and restore ### to be whole and heal all ### trauma caused by ### troubled past. I praise you Lord for the work you have already done.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 
Father please open up a better communication between us. Help me to listen her better and help her also listen me better. Help us so there would not be so much misunderstanding and no need to guess what other is thinking or if something bothering. Increase loving respectful dialogue between us and help me to speak to her in loving ways even if we speak about something difficult. Increase love and trust between us and remove all uncertainties. In Jesus name and blood I pray, amen.

I praise you for opening up better communication and we have both been able to express our concerns and issues clearly. This is a healing process and you are healing not just her but me as well. Father please heal her BPD and restore her to be whole and heal all her trauma caused by her troubled past. I praise you Lord for the work you have already done.
I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Words Of Wisdom Just For You
 
Father please open up a better communication between us. Help me to listen her better and help her also listen me better. Help us so there would not be so much misunderstanding and no need to guess what other is thinking or if something bothering. Increase loving respectful dialogue between us and help me to speak to her in loving ways even if we speak about something difficult. Increase love and trust between us and remove all uncertainties. In Jesus name and blood I pray, amen.

I praise you for opening up better communication and we have both been able to express our concerns and issues clearly. This is a healing process and you are healing not just her but me as well. Father please heal her BPD and restore her to be whole and heal all her trauma caused by her troubled past. I praise you Lord for the work you have already done.
I'm encouraged by your desire to intentionally work on your marriage, friend. Sending prayers for you and your wife, that God will bless you and continue to bring healing and hope to your relationship in the coming days. God's best to you!
 
I'm encouraged by your desire to intentionally work on your marriage, friend. Sending prayers for you and your wife, that God will bless you and continue to bring healing and hope to your relationship in the coming days. God's best to you!
I am glad to hear this. God has spoken to me about my marriage with her and told me we will become something great for His glory. Perhaps an inspiring example. Our story is odd to put it mildly. God spoke to me about her about 9 years ago. A lot of what the Lord has spoken to me and her background reminds me of the book of Hosea and the story of that book is literally unfolding in my life in a certain degree at least. You want to hear more feel free to send me a direct message 😊

Long story short God did exactly as He promised and brought her back to me and awakened a love in her heart. I waited for this 8 years. In the beginning she opposed me completely... Now she loves me and this happened without me doing anything. The change in her is incredible. She contacted me after years of being apart and disconnected and came to my door.

Praying for you too. God bless you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need prayer for communication and asserting better boundaries as would like to improve relationships with others, and be able to communicate with kindness while being assertive when the need arises.
Replies
6
Views
111
Life into existence 💯🔨100 Fold greatly my son is healed in our communication Gods will he contacts me at the RIGHT time if or when he wants to no worries…life in he isn’t hurt because I’m his mother period permanently none of my children I gave birth to are hurt because I’m there Mother period...
Replies
10
Views
94
LIFE IN MY COMMUNICATION IS HEALED GREATLYYYY WITH WHAT I NEED HEARTS DESIRES DREAMS. I HAVE THE GREATEST BOAZ BOYFRIEND I MARRY HUSBAND HEARTS DESIRES A REALLY CUTE GUY HE IS GREAT IN OUR FRIENDSHIP HE IS RICH KIND LOYAL FAITHFUL LOVING CARING MAKES LOVE TO ME EVERYDAY LIFE IN I CAN ALWAYS...
Replies
9
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,064
Messages
16,784,084
Members
648,649
Latest member
Lyreyreansil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom