Awivis

Servant of All
Father please open up a better communication between us. Help me to listen ### better and help ### also listen me better. Help us so there would not be so much misunderstanding and no need to guess what other is thinking or if something bothering. Increase loving respectful dialogue between us and help me to speak to ### in loving ways even if we speak about something difficult. Increase love and trust between us and remove all uncertainties. In Jesus name and blood I pray, amen.

I praise you for opening up better communication and we have both been able to express our concerns and issues clearly. This is a healing process and you are healing not just ### but me as well. Father please heal ### BPD and restore ### to be whole and heal all ### trauma caused by ### troubled past. I praise you Lord for the work you have already done.
 
Father please open up a better communication between us. Help me to listen her better and help her also listen me better. Help us so there would not be so much misunderstanding and no need to guess what other is thinking or if something bothering. Increase loving respectful dialogue between us and help me to speak to her in loving ways even if we speak about something difficult. Increase love and trust between us and remove all uncertainties. In Jesus name and blood I pray, amen.

I praise you for opening up better communication and we have both been able to express our concerns and issues clearly. This is a healing process and you are healing not just her but me as well. Father please heal her BPD and restore her to be whole and heal all her trauma caused by her troubled past. I praise you Lord for the work you have already done.
I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need prayer for communication and asserting better boundaries as would like to improve relationships with others, and be able to communicate with kindness while being assertive when the need arises.
Replies
6
Views
111
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over extremely urgent and important to and fro communication. I pray that you stand with me in prayer, faith and agreement over this. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like...
Replies
13
Views
51
Life into existence 💯🔨100 Fold greatly my son is healed in our communication Gods will he contacts me at the RIGHT time if or when he wants to no worries…life in he isn’t hurt because I’m his mother period permanently none of my children I gave birth to are hurt because I’m there Mother period...
Replies
10
Views
95
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,089
Messages
16,784,261
Members
648,667
Latest member
Eraestor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom