Charlyne Cares – I AM TIRED OF WAITING!

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am tired, my god. Absolutely tired. My heart feels heavy and it wont lighten up. I am so so so tired every days as I enter in this house, walk around these, give me some respite, my lord. I know you say that, God gives burdens to his strongest soldiers but please I beg you, JUST. GIVE. ME. A...
Replies
12
Views
198
Lord Jesus, i am tired, so very tired of this, i pray for everyone every day, but every time i think there is relief there's more... and there is less, i still have not gotten the Job, the issues with my mom persist, even if slightly better, constant crap lord. I pray for your light to shine on...
Replies
13
Views
264
Holy spirit show me what to do in this life I don't know how to walk I am tired of waiting and waiting. I know Jesus will is to see me married but how to go about confessing to her. Although I like her and she seemed to like me. Jesus please bring us together I don't know how it will happen but...
Replies
7
Views
322
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,842
Messages
16,804,019
Members
650,342
Latest member
Tneynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom