Changes

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My grandson if he got angry he hit ### body and he throw any things he pick.! Please help me.
Replies
10
Views
38
Dear lord, my name is ###. I pray that I get own car and a place to stay soon in Jesus name. I'm tired of living under my wife's control. I pray for a good high paying job soon. I have my priesthood. I'm tired of being under my wifes control. I pray that I thrive in you. I pray that I don't end...
Replies
11
Views
185
  • Article Article
Matthew 13:33 Another parable He spoke to them: "The kingdom of heaven is like leaven, which a woman took and hid in three measures of meal till it was all leavened." The parable of the mustard seed reminds us not to overlook small beginnings. The miracle of the five loaves shows us not to...
Replies
2
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,622
Members
650,989
Latest member
Rnnoisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom