Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

michail

Humble Servant
I fear change but I still want it...do not want to protect my enemies really..even if I rather for them embrace fathers heart. but want to learn to step in the fathers plan for my enemies how to bless them forgive them but still reveal justice..I want change do not want to be hinderer of change..

help me be truthful and not to cover anything evil but reveal it in true humility. ..I ask to learn to have courage in difficult situations and learn to present gospel to my enemies

..and people around me..
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

These days I just find myself so sad and jealous. Jealous of opportunities I didn’t take because I was scared and the only thing that comforts me is maybe God was protecting me from things I couldn’t see. Pray for me to let go of the things I can’t change and look forward and ahead.
Replies
12
Views
186
I pray for peace and wisdom amidst changes in my company. We have been restructuring in my company, and other employees have transitioned out. I pray that in this time of change, God would continue to reveal His plan for our business. We seek to be more efficient and intentional with our roles...
Replies
9
Views
158
Dear Lord Jesus, I love my parents and let me tell you the good stuff about them. OK they do support my puppet tree though not how I always wish my ### can be embarrassed by it and they tell me not to talk about it, but I keep it restricted to prayers so I don’t get obsessed. Yes I’ve had...
Replies
8
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,401
Messages
16,799,455
Members
649,906
Latest member
Splandian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom