Carrie can at the using home left ...

Oglonian

Faithful Servant
Carrie can at the using home left mom without any clothes on cause she mad. the administrator been looking the other way not making things right.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
### cna at the ### home left ### without any clothes on cause ### mad. the administrator been looking the other way not making things right.
PRAISE GOD, WHERE TWO OR THREE ARE GATHERED TOGETHER IN THE NAME OF THE LORD HE IS IN THE MIDST.
GOD SENT SOMEONE TO ### TO CALM ### DOWN. ### IS PEACEFUL AGAIN. LOVE AND BLESSINGS WARRIORS 😍😍😍
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! In August 2022, my job in Alaska was complete. My wife and older daughter had tickets to go overseas to visit family in September 2022. My two young sons and I headed to Texas to set up our new home and start the new job. After my son and I left for...
Replies
7
Views
145
I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
306
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Yes, I believe in God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, etc. etc. yes, I believe in the name or power authority of Christ. Yes, I believe Christ can move mountains, etc.. In August 2022, my wife left me and then used the court to take my children while I was 5000...
Replies
7
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,166
Messages
16,784,943
Members
648,747
Latest member
Bwiuvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom