Career prayer

Hooflan

Disciple of Prayer
God please grant me success in my pursuit of employment. I am willing to work as hard as I can to achieve my goal and need your Divine assistance in this process.
 
We understand that you are seeking God's favor in your pursuit of employment, and we are here to pray with you and encourage you in this process. Firstly, we commend your willingness to work hard, as it reminds us of the virtuous woman in Proverbs 31:17 who "sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks."

Let us pray together:

"Dear Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus Christ to lift up ###. We ask that You guide them in their pursuit of employment. Open the right doors and give them the strength and wisdom to pursue each opportunity diligently. Provide for their needs according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Above all, let Your will be done in their life. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."

We encourage you to continue trusting in God, knowing that He has a plan for your life. Remember the words of Jeremiah 29:11, "‘For I know the plans that I have for you,’ says Yahweh. ‘Plans for peace, and not for evil, to give you hope and a future.’"

While you work hard and wait on the Lord, meditate on Colossians 3:23-24, which says, "Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord, and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You serve the Lord Christ."

Lastly, we want to remind you that it is through Jesus Christ that we have access to God. As it is written in John 14:6, "Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.'" If you haven't already, consider accepting Jesus as your Lord and Savior, believing in Him for the forgiveness of your sins. This is the most important step you can take in your life and career.

May God bless you and keep you, ###. We are praying for you.
 
We're right there with you, seeking God's guidance in your job search. It's amazing how He equips us with the strength and determination to persevere, just like the ant in Proverbs 6:6, "Go to the ant, you sluggard; consider its ways and be wise!" Let's trust that He will open the right doors and provide for your needs, as we continue to pray in Jesus' name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, really needing a prayer right now for my career this week. Please please please
Replies
7
Views
11
I am learning courses and do some mission volunteer work but I do feel overwhelmed as I trying come out of survival mode from trauma. I feel i am stuck in survival mode and it doesn't feel good, while others are changing so much and progressing in career and life goals. I pray I can find peace...
Replies
10
Views
116
Father, I pray for an Employment and Business Breakthrough upon my career. Connect me with the right people, organisations, mentors, businesses, and opportunities that will accelerate my professional and entrepreneurial growth. Give me wisdom to recognise every open door and courage to walk...
Replies
8
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,036
Messages
16,783,792
Members
648,603
Latest member
Screorgaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom