Sandy Lynn

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for me to get my car totaled, I was in a hit and run, the other people hit me, the insurance company don’t want to total it but the body shop is saying it is totaled, please I’m begging to please pray it’s totaled.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my healing after a car accident. I ask God and Jesus to heal my injuries, give me strength, and help me through this difficult time. Please pray that God gives me peace, wisdom, and strength as I deal with the insurance company and people who do not believe me. May the truth be...
Replies
7
Views
142
I had a car accident to day. Fender Bender and no one was hurt. I was driving in an unfamiliar area of a large city and got confused on a 1-way that looked like a two-way street. Pray that God would intervein with the insurance agency so they don't raise my rates more than 15-20%. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
194
I'm married and have 2 young kids ### & ###. I work 2,000 miles away from my family. The day I returned from a trip home I got t boned 2 lights away from my office. Please pray for me to recieve peace. Please pray they can fix my truck and that its not totalled. Please pray my insurance helps me...
Replies
11
Views
355
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,283
Messages
16,786,631
Members
648,867
Latest member
Juirpullake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom