Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
It hasn’t been answered yet but it’s my privilege for yal to be praying so much for me, I love yal so much for wanting to pray on my behalf for me. Thank you, I hope they let me know it’s totaled and that’s why it’s taking so long.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had a car accident to day. Fender Bender and no one was hurt. I was driving in an unfamiliar area of a large city and got confused on a 1-way that looked like a two-way street. Pray that God would intervein with the insurance agency so they don't raise my rates more than 15-20%. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
194
Please pray for my healing after a car accident. I ask God and Jesus to heal my injuries, give me strength, and help me through this difficult time. Please pray that God gives me peace, wisdom, and strength as I deal with the insurance company and people who do not believe me. May the truth be...
Replies
7
Views
141
I'm married and have 2 young kids ### & ###. I work 2,000 miles away from my family. The day I returned from a trip home I got t boned 2 lights away from my office. Please pray for me to recieve peace. Please pray they can fix my truck and that its not totalled. Please pray my insurance helps me...
Replies
11
Views
351
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,081
Messages
16,784,219
Members
648,662
Latest member
Nymauvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom