Can you please pray for my husband ###

Mumzie

Humble Servant of All
Can you please pray for ### as ### has dislocated both shoulders and ### is in a real lot of pain. Thank you in Jesus name we pray.. Amen
 
May God bless you and heal your loved one back to better health. Stay strong in faith and know that our Heavenly Father loves you both and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


###, I'm praying for your husband.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless the husband. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect his health, removing all pain and discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thanks for sharing, friend. I just said a prayer for your husband, asking God to touch him with His healing hand, ease his pain and give him the relief he needs. I leave you with this comforting verse from the Bible: “The prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up.” (James 5:15).
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking prayer for my grandfather. He is ### years old. He is having an arteriogram on ###. Please pray everything goes well. Pray that he makes it through without any problems. Please also pray that if he ends up having to have surgery depending on what the arteriogram shows, that the...
Replies
11
Views
213
Please pray for workplace wisdom and help for strength and uplift of my spirit. I work for a company that I believe recognizes me and my hospitality. I also do my best at my workplace to have a positive attitude towards. I’ve been working at this job for 2 years and have been not given things I...
Replies
10
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,826
Messages
16,781,247
Members
648,386
Latest member
Searon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom