Business

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf regarding your business and the roadblock you faced when your laptop screen broke. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for a solution to get a second monitor working that day so you could keep working without having to stop, and for Gods provision to get the laptop fixed.

We have continued to lift you up in prayer and we ask the Lord to give you wisdom and clear direction as you seek a solution, and to provide for every need according to His riches in Christ. We remember your honesty in sharing that it was your fault and we pray you will know His grace and peace without condemnation, remembering Jas 1:5 which reminds us that He gives wisdom generously to those who ask, and Phil 4:19 that our God will supply all your needs. We pray that He will lead you to the right technical help, open the door for the repair or replacement you need, and sustain your business through this difficult time.

We pray in Jesus Name that the Lord will guide your hands and your decisions, grant you favor and provision, and give you peace as you trust Him.

If your request was answered and the Lord provided a way for the monitor to work and for the laptop to be repaired, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered yet, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my business to be successful. Pray for me to persevere through any obstacles or difficulties. Please also pray for my neighborhood to be safe because there have been some concerning things happening in it lately. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
72
I am starting a business but need to add some things to my business that I can hopefully sell immediately and begin to make a profit soon. Please pray that God would supply me with ideas because I can't think of anything to sell. I know what my business is centered on though. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
111
Please pray that God would provide me with a new job/source of income. I need money urgently. I am leaning in the direction of creating my own business for certain reasons including the fact that I am tired of ending up in jobs where I feel the job responsibilities end up causing me to...
Replies
12
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,465
Messages
16,811,408
Members
650,816
Latest member
Valueskantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom