Business

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for your business and for the safety of your neighborhood.

We have been lifting up your request before the Lord. We have prayed that He would bless the work of your hands and grant you success in your business as you seek to honor Him, according to Proverbs 16:3. We have also prayed that God would give you strength and steadfastness to persevere through every obstacle and difficulty, remembering the promise in James 1:12. We have continued to pray for your neighborhood, asking the Lord to watch over it and keep it safe and to bring peace where there have been concerning things happening, trusting in His protection as described in Psalm 91:11.

We pray in Jesus Name that God will grant you wisdom in every decision, endurance in every trial, provision for every need in your business, and that He will place a hedge of protection around your neighborhood and let His peace dwell there.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm appealing for prayers concerning the shipment of my business goods this week. I need ALL not half or 3/4 but all to be shipped to me. I'm sensing a spiritual resistance as this is my first business. Please kindly help me with prayers so I can successfully launch the business and have the...
Replies
11
Views
99
I am starting a business but need to add some things to my business that I can hopefully sell immediately and begin to make a profit soon. Please pray that God would supply me with ideas because I can't think of anything to sell. I know what my business is centered on though. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
109
Please pray that some things I'm waiting on for my business would be approved and finished processing quickly. I've been waiting for a while for them now. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
62
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,855
Messages
16,804,109
Members
650,353
Latest member
Astuirael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom