Anonymous

Beloved of All
We are moving our business closer to home and the workers... We need favor from our broker to release us from the contract only on certain clients that we knew before and dealt with before the contract. We have other people wanting to go in business, but the contract seems long. I do not know if it is a good move or not... Please pray for God's will. We have decisions to make and they are scary to me. I am imitated from the one people. I am tired of worry about money and how to make ends meet. We had to lay off a guy... I wish that we could have gotten the PPP 2 loan. It would have definitely help keep the guys working until the move is complete and the electric is in. Then we will be working like we did on the other place. I'm asking for favor, guidance, money supply... answer for the business decisions we have to make. I know that God is in control, I just want to make sure I am doing my part...I have a control nut I guess. I just hate the thought that if something happened and not being prepared. I am needing God guiding me in everything... revealing and giving me His knowledge and wisdom.

Thank you for your prayers... my God bless and keep you always. In Jesus name Amen.
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to lead and guide me. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. Remind me when I forget to greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God please encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

Please Read: Seek, Find, and Love God...
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that, Lordwilling, God will help me think of something to add to my business to earn money immediately. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
47
I am starting a business but need to add some things to my business that I can hopefully sell immediately and begin to make a profit soon. Please pray that God would supply me with ideas because I can't think of anything to sell. I know what my business is centered on though. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
101
Please pray for my husbands small business to survive for another year. We have loans that we have to pay off. After that if he has so close it he will and will get another job. But right now we and his employees need this to survive. He is a good church going man who puts others first. Please...
Replies
10
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,265
Messages
16,786,129
Members
648,848
Latest member
Kioroinian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom