Business

  • Thread starter Thread starter peterg7@hotmail.co.uk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    finance

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

peterg7@hotmail.co.uk

Guest
pray for favour with the God and the landlord as I have a meeting today in regards to the shop I'm going to purchase by the grace of God
 
Father I thank you that all things are in your hands. I pray that you would grant them favor with the landlord on today. I pray father that you would allow them to purchase this property they are seeking. You said that all things are possible to those that believe and trust you. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
I declare favour upon you and that you will buy without money like in Isaiah 55:1 in the name of Jesus Christ the son of the living God.
 
Dear Lord Bless this deal and please allow it to be fruitful and bountiful in your name we pray.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve started two new business this year. The second business was started to supplement the first. I have had good growth and I know that there is a need for both of these businesses in our community. We have been growing but this last month was slow and that gets very scary. I am trying not to...
Replies
10
Views
70
Please pray that some things I'm waiting on for my business would be approved and finished processing quickly. I've been waiting for a while for them now. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
76
My laptop screen just broke (it was my fault it happened) and now I have hit a roadblock with my business. I need to find a way to get a second monitor working today so I can keep working today as I cannot afford to stop. Please pray God will lead me to a solution and also provide a way to get...
Replies
10
Views
74
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,373
Messages
16,821,713
Members
651,347
Latest member
Aeriudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom