Bullying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psa 71:1 ¶ In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.

Psa 71:2 Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.

Psa 71:3 Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
God, please protect ### who is being bullied. Place your arms around ### and keep ### from harm's way. Let ### know your infinite love. In your precious name I pray. Amen
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me against Bullying and witchcraft
Replies
11
Views
307
Please pray for the family that is being bullied by the church Pastors and members both bullying the one family to the point of where the family is becoming overwhelmed depressed and suicidal please pray Jesus shed blood over this horrible situation. Thank you Lord Jesus Christ for hearing and...
Replies
10
Views
191
Praying to stop being a target for nonstop bullying and to stop being harrassed
Replies
12
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,917
Messages
16,804,660
Members
650,387
Latest member
Meurfelmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom