Ang🌹

Disciple of Prayer
I’m so broken I have been through so much and I know there is people out there who have it worse then me and I don’t want to sound selfish but I’m in desperate need of prayer I love ### so much and I have so much faith god out ### into my life for a reason and I have done stupid things when I drink. I was immature and stupid for what I have caused. Please I ask for god to heal my heart. I care about ### so much I leave it in your hands god you know what’s best for me.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with knowledge, wisdom, and a strong persistent desire to fulfill our God's purpose (the reason why You created each of us). And God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and receive a blessing of godly knowledge.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I’m so broken I have been through so much and I know there is people out there who have it worse than me and I don’t want to sound selfish but I’m in desperate need of prayer I love ### so much and I have so much faith God put him into my life for a reason and I have done stupid things when I drink. I was immature and stupid for what I have caused. Please I ask for God to heal my heart. I care about ### so much I leave it in your hands God you know what’s best for me.

I’m so broken I have been through so much and I know there is people out there who have it worse than me and I don’t want to sound selfish but I’m in desperate need of prayer I love ### so much and I have so much faith God put him into my life for a reason and I have done stupid things when I drink. I was immature and stupid for what I have caused. Please I ask for God to heal my heart. I care about ### so much I leave it in your hands God you know what’s best for me.
Praying for your peace
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I’m broken in several areas of life snd I csn no longer hold onto hope life had gotten too tough several battles and I can’t handle snymore. Please pray for me
Replies
14
Views
143
Lord Jesus thank you for another day of life you have given me. Thank you for your mercy and grace and for the many blessings this day has in store for me. But today also lord held heart break in it. Lord I prayed for your will to be done with me and someone I cared for alot. I prayed long and...
Replies
12
Views
184
I feel like I just need to post this. I'm angry and hurt at the church I use to attend for prayer. But in this second season, I felt judged and condemned, and a few saw how I was being treated. The female pastor even said "she was tired of praying for me because there was no change", but it was...
Replies
8
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,725
Messages
16,791,709
Members
649,323
Latest member
Elmooran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom