Broken Heart

  • Thread starter Thread starter mark denison
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mark denison

Guest
I ask for prayer that God will intercede in my relationship with my ###. My heart is broken and has set me into a deep depression. I pray that God will give me peace and lift the pain that I have in my heart. I pray that God will intervene in our relationship and work it out to His will. I'm a ### and this state of depression is very dangerous for me on the job.
 
Dear friend I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Lord, I lay this prayer and this ###'s heart at your feet to heal..... In JESUS NAME AMEN
 
oh Lord..touch bless him with our love and comfort his heart, lord plz give him energy to face every situation in his life and get his love back to him. God do everything according to your will in his life and bless him with peace and joy..Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pls pray to heal and mend my broken heart. pls pray that ### and I (we are friends) that we can heal ourselves and repair our relationship together; and build a better one. ### also needs to give me an apology for flaking out on me for a concert. pls pray that my heart mends becauase of past...
Replies
9
Views
126
Please pray God heals my broken heart
Replies
8
Views
109
pls pray to heal and mend my broken heart and to alleviate anxiety thank u
Replies
11
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,721
Messages
16,814,299
Members
650,972
Latest member
Cayland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom