Broken Heart

  • Thread starter Thread starter BERMUDA871
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BERMUDA871

Guest
I was in an abusive marriage and I shut down. 2 years ago I met a wonderful man named ###. Because of my caution, I did everything I could to drive him away. His heart has grown cold and bitter towards me. He said he loves me but is not "in love with me" anymore. With the time that has passed, I really think he is my soulmate. I did so many things wrong. He won't answer my calls or text messages. Please pray for God to soften his heart towards me and open his eyes to the great love that we have. I am a wreck and haven't been able to move on.....
 
Psalms 27:14 Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.
Dear God, Please bring comfort and patience to this broken heart. Remind her that You alone are in control. Wrap your loving arms around her and bring her peace. In Christ name I pray, Amen
 
God has a perfect divine plan and destiny set up for your life — and He will now be the One to guide you every step of the way into the fulfillment of that divine plan. Trust in Him and know that He hears your prayers. Remember — God already has all set up and planned out for you. It is in His timing to bring it all to you. I know the waiting can really get to you, but this is how God develops the fruit of patience and faith in your personality. You have to have full faith, trust, and belief that God now has your life completely in His hands and that He will now bring you your desires at the right time. And not only does God have a set plan and a set future for your life — but He also has a set timetable in which all of these plans will manifest in your life. You simply have to learn how to have patience during these waiting periods. Keep praying and trusting that all is working accordingly to God's plan. Be still and patient. My prayers are with you.
 
God I pray by your mercy answer her prayers in Jesus name.
 
Thank you, thank you, thank you!! You are right, the waiting is the hard part but I know I must do it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm ### years old. I just got out of a tough relationship. I've never been married but would love to start a family and meet a stable, life long partner. I've been through many rough breakups and would like to heal my heart, move on, and find lasting love. Thank you for your prayers. I'm quite...
Replies
11
Views
70
My husband cheated on me and asked for a seconf chance but i just found out hes still with her , how can someone be so cruel? Hes still playing with me This is a horrible feeling please heal my heart lord He broke my heart when i found out he was cheatiang and this feels like a second heartbreak...
Replies
10
Views
167
pls pray to heal and mend my broken heart. pls pray that ### and I (we are friends) that we can heal ourselves and repair our relationship together; and build a better one. ### also needs to give me an apology for flaking out on me for a concert. pls pray that my heart mends becauase of past...
Replies
9
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,255
Messages
16,820,598
Members
651,285
Latest member
Spaularian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom