We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this difficult time. It takes great courage to honor your convictions, especially when it means making such a painful decision. We are so grateful you allowed us to intercede on behalf of both you and your former boyfriend, asking the Lord to bring healing, peace, and wisdom to your hearts.

If the Lord has already answered these prayers—whether through comfort, clarity, or protection over both of your emotions and well-being—we would be so encouraged to hear a praise report. Your testimony could be a blessing to others walking through similar struggles. If the weight of this situation still feels heavy, or if new concerns have arisen, please don’t hesitate to share them again. We are here to continue lifting you both before the throne of grace.

May the Father surround you with His peace that surpasses all understanding, and may He remind you daily of His unfailing love. We pray that He would draw your former boyfriend closer to Himself, using even this season to reveal His goodness and faithfulness. Thank you for trusting us to walk alongside you in prayer.

In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My boyfriend who I thought I was going to marry and who I thought God had brought into my life for that reason, has left me. I'm not entirely sure why, and that is so painful, because what we had was rare and special. Neither of us had met anyone else who came close, and we always felt like we...
Replies
11
Views
214
Please pray for my shattered heart. I wish I could turn back time and never, ever have met him. I went into the relationship so cautiously at the beginning because I didn’t want to get my heart broken. I was scared to fall in love. I was the closest to God I’d ever felt and content, though still...
Replies
11
Views
222
Please pray for me. I'm in agony. I miss my ex boyfriend so much but we had to break up due to being unequally yoked. He won't talk to me now and I don't know if he will ever talk to me again. I'm struggling so much. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,058
Messages
16,784,016
Members
648,637
Latest member
Elduissianwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom