Breakthroughs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
  • Lord as I sleep tonight please protect me with your Holy Spirit, continue to heal me from any bugs, infections, allergies..

Lord, I am in love with ###, so as ### sleeps tonight send an angel to watch over her and whisper in her ears, to prompt her to talk to me, please give her all the confidence and remove all fears and obstacles, so please give us both the perfect time she talks face to face to tell me what she does feel about me and I will accept whatever she feels about me, Lord work a miracle for me..I hope ### is in love with me..and one day soon we will have a steady loving relationship.
Lord, I ask you to answer my prayers speedily regarding my finances and money and the CSA..I ask you and praise you that this whole matter with the CSA is over and as from a few weeks ago, I do not have to pay anything to the CSA or any authority ever again and the CSA will send me a reimbursement of a lump sum of money in Jesus name, AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me for physical and mental healing, so that every disgusting symptom and maybe undiagnosed sickness vanishes and never comes back. I am also under heavy spiritual ware, I face setbacks and blockades in my life and it also feels like everybody around me lives a way more better and...
Replies
11
Views
229
Please pray for myself, my mother and sister. We share a 1 bedroom apartment, we’re blessed because we have each other, shelter and food to eat. I’ve been having financial difficulties and I’m behind on my rent. I received a court date of ### @ ###. Please help me too stop this eviction. Help us...
Replies
13
Views
186
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
6
Views
80
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,250
Messages
16,820,527
Members
651,281
Latest member
Giltauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom