richardmokaya

Servant of All
Almighty God I pray for the openings and uplifting to higher realms, as I Glorify Your Holy Name. Forgive us our iniquities, for You are Merciful. I pray for Financial breakthrough this year. May you restore opportunities to those who might have lost track. I pray for peace and tranquility in this Nation. I pray for success in our Academic programs in ###, and may they bear targeted results of ###. Grant us productive rain in this season, replenish what we might have lost due to drought and in all these may Your Will be done, for Thy Grace is sufficient in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Almighty God I pray for the openings and uplifting to higher realms, as I Glorify Your Holy Name. Forgive us our iniquities, for You are Merciful. I pray for Financial breakthrough this year. May you restore opportunities to those who might have lost track. I pray for peace and tranquility in this Nation. I pray for success in our Academic programs in 2023, and may they bear targeted results of 9.0. Grant us productive rain in this season, replenish what we might have lost due to drought and in all these may Your Will be done, for Thy Grace is sufficient in Jesus Name, Amen.
Yahweh shalom
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

A Prayer For Direction From God - Walk This Way
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
Almighty God I pray for the openings and uplifting to higher realms, as I Glorify Your Holy Name. Forgive us our iniquities, for You are Merciful. I pray for Financial breakthrough this year. May you restore opportunities to those who might have lost track. I pray for peace and tranquility in this Nation. I pray for success in our Academic programs in 2023, and may they bear targeted results of 9.0. Grant us productive rain in this season, replenish what we might have lost due to drought and in all these may Your Will be done, for Thy Grace is sufficient in Jesus Name, Amen.
Amen!
 
Almighty God I pray for the openings and uplifting to higher realms, as I Glorify Your Holy Name. Forgive us our iniquities, for You are Merciful. I pray for Financial breakthrough this year. May you restore opportunities to those who might have lost track. I pray for peace and tranquility in this Nation. I pray for success in our Academic programs in ###, and may they bear targeted results of 9.0. Grant us productive rain in this season, replenish what we might have lost due to drought and in all these may Your Will be done, for Thy Grace is sufficient in Jesus Name, Amen.
I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise God. Please help me to pray to God to give me financial breakthrough. Please let doors open in different ways . Please I have also place a bet and hopeful to own 4m.please it urgent t I need it by Monday we have ongoing construction which is in urgentl
Replies
11
Views
58
I am praying for a financial breakthrough in my life, since I lost my job I'm currently not in a position to pay my kid's school fees and my house rent
Replies
12
Views
120
We would like to request prayer for healing and a financial breakthrough,for this family,and others as well. . Pray that my husband and myself,have good lab results,and that I have no trouble with them finding a vein,it is hard to find at times,and so painful,with small veins.In Jesus name,we...
Replies
11
Views
318
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,250
Messages
16,786,025
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom